There are many requirements to acquire a home, the good news is that they also apply to acquire a container house throughout the different stages of the process. Below, we show you all the requirements to buy a home in Florida.
- Copy of the applicant's identification
- Social Security copy of the request
- Last 2 years of W-2 or 1099 formats
- Last 2 years of tax return
- Proof of income or payment by payroll last month
- Copy of the last 2 months of the bank account
- Verification of broken or bankrupt banking
- Solvency of judicial payments or child support (if applicable)
For quick clarification, a first-time homebuyer is defined as any family or individual who has never owned a home, or at least not in the last three years, depending on the region. Some local programs, for example, suggest that Floridians are still eligible if they haven't owned a home in the past three years.
As always, when you're researching, read the fine print. See also the limitations listed below.
And here's some good news: Most local programs aren't restricted to first-time homebuyers! The emphasis is on helping low-income families in Florida with the biggest purchase of their lives. If you qualify as a first-time buyer, we can help you and put you in touch with one of our allied companies and trusted realtors that will help you with the procedures.
Write in contact us your data and we will put you in contact with one of our allied companies to clarify your doubts about the requirements and procedures for real estate financing.